Queen Beauty is a well-established beauty salon with 15 years of extensive experience in the Beauty and Wellness industry located in Toa Payoh, Singapore. Also known as L & Z Beauty, Aqua Beauty has started out from classic eyebrow embroidery that has now been upgraded into the latest Korean 3D and 6D embroidery and a wide variety of services.
If you believe you would be a great asset to our company, please go through the available positions below you think would suit you:
- Handles administrative tasks such as filing, scanning, photocopying or duplicating of the company’s important documents
- Handles internal and external correspondence via email, mobile, and telephone calls
- Assist in ad-hoc administrative duties
- Preferably with Admin or executive assistance experience for at least 2 years.
- Must be proficient in technology especially in the tools used by the company such as Microsoft tools – MSWord, MsOffice, etc. including Open Office.
- Must be a fast-learner on office management systems and procedures and how the company works as a whole
- Must have good time management skills and multi-tasking skills, and can prioritize urgent tasks
- Must be attentive to details and is capable to solve minute problems without supervision
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and can negotiate with internal and external partners
- Must be organized and good in planning
- Prepares marketing campaigns online and offline through social media and print ads.
- Coordinates with internal and external partners to discuss marketing strategies
- Researches, coordinates, and communicates with prospects and list down the potential customers and closely monitors the updates
- Protects the marketing brand of the company by all means
- Promotes the company’s brand wherever and whenever possible
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing is of great advantage
- Must be confident enough to deal with different personalities in the business field
- Must be attentive to details and organized
- Must be self-motivated and is able to motivate his/her colleagues
- Must have excellent command in the English language both in written and verbal communication
- Must be able to work effectively without supervision and under pressure and can beat tight deadlines
- Must be a team player
- Handles services for customers such as hair treatment and styling, facial care, body spa, and other beautifying treatments
- Works with a variety of people – customers or non-customers
- Implements beautifying services as per public and customer demand
- Creates beautifying strategies that can compete with the other spa centers
- Must have a wide experience in body, facial, and hair beautification
- A certificate or diploma in Cosmetology is an advantage
- Must be able to perform creatively or artistically and neatly in the spa center
- Must be willing to be trained and aims for skills advancement
Interested applicants can send their CV or resume with accurate contact details in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.